| | | | What is Peter Liciaga up to these days?! Hello my friends, As many of you know I keep myself busy :) always exciting and with no dull moments. If you are connected to me on Twitter or Facebook, then you know that my most exciting project/activism is the Keep It REAL live presentation that I am doing in schools and community organizations. I just did a couple last week and am currently producing a video from those presentations. You can watch a short 30 second video HERE. It is a very exciting presentation and you can find out more about it at www.realbullyproof.com. oh, by the way... If you are a Mount Laurel resident, or live in the surrounding area, please contribute information about your favorite place to shop or eat. Also, if you have a small business, event, fundraiser or cause, please like this page and share. :) Have a great Thanksgiving!  | | | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment